E-accounting involves performing regular accounting functions, accounting research and the accounting training and education through various computer based /internet based accounting tools.IIHT KALKAJI is the Best Eaccounting training Institute in delhi.
IIHT’s Eaccounting programmed talks about all the aspects of accounts.
WHY ENROLL FOR Eaccounting Training ?
- E-accounting involves performing regular accounting functions, accounting research and the accounting training and education through various computer based /internet based accounting tools.
- Accounting is a process of identifying, recording, summarizing and reporting economic information to decision makers in the form of financial statements.
- By keeping accounting we can understand the profit or loss in a particular time period.
- These courses have been designed for developing employability skills required for the students who are looking for good job in their field like:- Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Banking, Payroll, E-accounting, Direct Taxes like Income Tax and Indirect Taxes like GST(goods and services tax) , VAT and e-Filing etc.
What Makes IIHT Kalkaji Different?
Eaccounting Training Course Content
Following are the Eaccounting Training Course Contents that are arranged from ACCOUNTING Basics to Advanced Topics.
COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS & MS OFFICE
TALLY ERP 9 COMPLETE BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
Eaccounting Training Job Roles
If you are looking for an extensive Eaccounting course that will kick-start your career, IIHT’s Diploma Programme in Eaccounting is the way to go!
- Accounting Assistant.
- Accounting Clerk.
- Accounting Manager.
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Budget Analyst.
- Certified Internal Auditor.