ACHNP is one of our Programmes under the category of ‘i’ in iSMAC (IT-IMS, Social, Mobility, Analytics, and Cloud). This program is designed to help the participants acquire skills that the corporate world uses and thus, giving rise to the probability of landing up with a job far better.The acquired experience of following Technology life cycles & trends are shared with the participants. The skills that the participants practice during the program will help them face the interviewer with confidence as they will be practicing the concepts multiple times. This will help them in clearing the interviews with ease.
Considering the need of the industry, IIHT is offering a Job-oriented programme in Hardware and Networking that comprises of Windows Server 2012 Basic Administration, Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Administration, Windows Server 2012 Advanced Administration and RedHat Linux Desktop Administration.Also, Red Hat Linux Server Advanced Administration, CCNA, Cloud Fundamentals, Storage Fundamentals and Countermeasures against Security Threats
WHY ENROLL FOR ACHNP AT IIHT?
- ACHNP is focused on current industry needs, It exposes students to work environment from day one and aids in clear understanding of technologies with simple approach.
- Expert training by certified professionals provides in-depth knowledge about various technologies and covers all the necessary skills from the basics to the advanced of the IMS technologies, enabling the students to master the subject.
- Helps students gain experience of the Industry work Environment by imparting knowledge on the technical know how about various industry functions and increases the chances in recruitments.
- Covers assignments, online exams to help students recognize the application of the learnt skills and guides them to understand the interview scenario.
- Makes one eligible for vast job avenues and excellent job profiles.
QUALITY SKILL TRAINING FINDING THE RIGHT CONNECT
India is among the “young “ countries in the world, with proportion of the work force in the age group of 15-59 years, growing steadily. However, present status shows only 2 percent of the total employees in India have undergone skills development training. India has the potential to emerge as worldwide sourcing hub for the skilled employees.