The Cloud Computing Course offered at IIHT, has been structured to cover Cloud Computing in virtual environments and also on various other platforms.
Cloud Computing is one of our Programmes under the category of ‘C’ in iSMAC (IMS, Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud). Cloud Computing is basically storing and accessing information, applications and other resources over the internet, instead of your own hard drive.
Why Enroll For Cloud Computing Training?
- According to “India Cloud Computing Training Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for cloud computing services in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 22% during 2015-2020.
- According to a recent report by Gartner, cloud computing will constitute the bulk of IT spending by 2016. In India alone, it is predicted that the cloud market will reach over $3 billion by next year—an almost five-fold increase from 2012.
- Learn to configure Point-to-Site connection to a Public Cloud and to manage & administer Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
- This course covers topics like Service Management, Resource Management, Security, Reliability, Availability, Integration, Monitoring & Reporting and more
What Makes IIHT Kalkaji Different?
Cloud Computing Training Content
We at IIHT always believe in catering to the latest demands of IT industry. Not only this, the AWS course is an added advantage to the entire programme.
Following are the Cloud Computing Training Course Contents that are arranged from Cloud Computing Basics to Advanced Topics.
AMAZON WEB SERVICE EC2
VIRTUALIZATION WITH VMWARE VSPHERE 6.0
CITRIX XENSERVER 6.2
XEN DESKTOP & APP 7.6
PRIVATE CLOUD WITH SYSTEM CENTER 2012
OPEN SOURCE OPENSTACK CLOUD PLATFORM
NETWORK MONITORING WITH NAGIOS
Cloud Computing Training Job Roles
As Cloud Computing Training is the present and future of IT industry and IIHT is proficient in understanding the requirements of the job market and employers, the Cloud Computing Engineering Programme at IIHT is the Best career option for any job seeker today!
- Wintel Consultant – Hyper V
- Infrastructure Technical Architect – Virtualization
- System Engineer – Hyper V
- Hyper V Administrator
- Escalation Support Engineer
- Vmware Admin
- Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Wintel Consultant – VMware
- Sr. Virtualization Architect – VMware
- Server Engineer – VMware
- Citrix Administrator – XenServer
- Server Administrator – XenServer
- Cloud Designer – XenServer
- Cloud Architect – XenServer
- Server Administrator – XenApp
- Cloud Architect – XenApp
- Citrix Administrator – XenApp
- Citrix Administrator – XenDesktop
- Server Administrator – XenDesktop
- Cloud Designer – XenDesktop
- Cloud Architect – XenDesktop
- Service Engineer – Private Cloud
- Sr. Support Engineer
- System Engineer – SCVMM
- Microsoft Cloud Architect
- Engineer – System Center Suite
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Team Lead – System Center
- SCCM Admin
- Deployment Administrator – SCCM
- SCOM Admin
- Technical Support Manager – SCOM
- SCOM Architect
- Service Manager
- System Engineer – SCOM
- Solutions Architect
- Operations Specialists
- System Integration Specialist
- Tech Lead – OpenStack
- System Engineer – OpenStack
- OpenStack Architect
- OpenStack Development Engineer
- Technical Architect – OpenStack
- AWS Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Architect – AWS
- Cloudops Engineer – AWS
- Server Engineer – AWS
- Escalation Support Engineer – AWS
- Azure Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Architect – Azure
- Escalation Support Engineer – Azure
- Server Engineer – Azure
- Tech Lead – Office 365
- Sr. Desktop Support Engineer – Office 365
- Office 365 Administrator
- IT Infra Engineer
- Services Operations Support Engineer
- Network Engineer