Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management helps you get started quickly and execute projects with ease. Built-in templates, familiar scheduling tools, and access across devices help project managers and teams stay productive.
Project 2013 improves the sharing and communication features of its predecessors in multiple ways without leaving Project.
WHY ENROLL FOR MS Project Training ?
- Streamline project, resource, and portfolio management with Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management.
- Integrated planning tools help you keep track of projects and stay organized.
- Built-in templates, familiar scheduling tools, and access across devices help project managers and teams stay productive.
- It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
What Makes IIHT Kalkaji Different?
Ms Project Training Course Content
Following are the Ms Project Training Course Contents that are arranged from Basics to Advanced Topics.
Introduction to Microsoft Project
A Quick and Easy Overview of Managing with Project
Setting Up a Project
Manually Schedule vs Auto Schedule
Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
Identifying Task Relationships
Defining Resources within Project
Making Work Package Estimates
Creating an Initial Schedule
Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
Managing the Project
Formatting Output and Printing Reports
Managing Multiple Projects
Ms Project Training Job Roles
If you are looking for an extensive Ms Project course that will kick-start your career, IIHT’s Programme in Ms Project is the way to go!
- Project Management
- Project Scheduling
- Project Managment Professionals
- Project Planner
- Project Scheduler